This steamer not only cooks hotdogs, it merchandises and dispenses them in less than 12" of counter space. Ideal for self-serve and fast-paced environments, the Doghouse's attractive visual graphics will promote impulse sales. The innovative dispensing mechanism creates a "No-Touch" sale.
- Automatically rotates product on a first in – first out basis, keeping product fresh.
- Cooks hotdogs in 20-30 mins.
- Holds 24 (1.2 oz. un-cooked) hotdogs and 24 buns.
- ETL certified to UL-197, NSF-4, CSA 22.2 and CE
- Takes up a minimal amount of counter space, only 15" wide.
- Cooks with steam to keep hotdogs fresh for long periods of time, minimizing product waste.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Three year warranty
- Dispensing mechanism is ideal for self-serve & fast-paced environments.
- Adjustable thermostat for all cooking conditions.
- Low water indicator.
- Accommodates hotdogs ranging from 1.2 to 4 oz.
- Automatic shut-off if water goes below minimum level.
- Attractive graphics for point-of-sale merchandising.
- Easy to clean, breaks down without tools for sink cleaning.
- 10 quart water reservoir for long holding times.
|60024||Dog House||Hot Dog Cooker/Dispenser||120||1200||10.0||15" w x 20" d x 26" h||22#|
|ETL tested to standards: UL 197 (9th Edition), NSF 4, and CSA C22.2 No. 109 (M1991)|